Theme Challenge!!!!! Bring theme suggestions here!

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
HAI GUYZ!

I thought it would be good to pull some stuff into a new thread -

So here is how I'm hoping to help facilitate and make Teks and others jobs easier -

First off:
Please post the theme you like best! a link to it and a picture so we can quick look at it.

Second

I will personally pay for half of the theme upto $15, and I would hope at least 3 other individuals would pitch in to make it happen that maybe we can get maybe more than just 1 theme. If we find a "good" theme free, that helps too! but I personally want to see this place be a welcoming space and will help as much as I can and I encourage you to rally with me :)

No preference for me, as long as its color blind friendly.

How is this current one holding up for you? assuming your statement suggested that you were color blind, I try not to assume :)

I'm not color blind but still have a hard time distinguishing read from not read.

I also dislike not being able to move around within the forums - no button to get back to my subscribed forums (not subscribed threads - I found that button). I have to go to my browser button.

How is this current one holding up for you? assuming your statement suggested that you were color blind, I try not to assume :)

I am color blind. Living this way for 38 years, I have adapted for most situations, but I can't tell the read threads from the unread ones with this theme. That small arrow that take you to the first unread post is what I use to see if I'm up to date. :D

Funny, I pretty much never look at the read/unread indicators because half the time I am browsing the forums I am not logged in. Being logged in gives a different display of unread items. I generally go by the last post date/user to determine if there is something new. But then, I only really browse 2-3 of the sub forums so there isn't that much to keep track of.

That being said, the current theme suits my purposes perfectly fine.

It is hard to tell (not color blind) and if someones monitor settings were off, it might be harder or easier. I posted theme suggestions already sigh. Not sure where those threads were.

It is hard to tell (not color blind) and if someones monitor settings were off, it might be harder or easier. I posted theme suggestions already sigh. Not sure where those threads were.

pretty sure you posted this :

$25 and it would appear to be very customizable

http://www.talktemplate.com/items/7/...in-4-Skin.html $22, not as customizable as the other one I don't think

I would just like a low light theme (dark background, light text type).
[/URL]

talk template 404ed :(

Last edited:
Back