the weekly runs

decheck

its good to finally see the guild doing stuff together
i just wish you all did them earlier
if ervryone is at 51 or higher you can try doin udas the set you get out of there isnt to bad for pve
also like to thank everyone for allowing me to run with you all saturday it was fun and nice seeing a almost guild run
ps when i say earlier i meant starting them in the day early

I agree with decheck. It would be better for me if we could do the Saturday night runs earlier, say 9pm eastern? My wife gives me the evil eye if it gets much past 11pm my time (1am eastern) since we have church the next morning.

Would Friday nights work better for folks?

When we started these outings, we set the time at 10pm EDT. That wasn't working for Andrew so we shifted the time to 11; and at the time, I was the only East coast player consistently logging in to play.
It doesn't matter to me when we go, so ya'll set a time.

Agreed with Chuck. The original time was 10pm EST, which meant leaving at that time not to log in at that time. By the time the group formed it was already 11pm EST. I would prefer that we begin running at 10pm EST, but would require that everyone be READY to go at that time.

Eventually I hope we have enough people to run both an early and later dungeon run. Until that time though, the start time is really going to depend on people's schedules.

Perhaps to accommodate for now we could have one week start early and one week start later. That would require though for those early people to sign up and show up.

Back