The Northrend Rare Inscribing Thread

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
Hey, I'm starting this thread because high end inscribing doesn't give you a lot of glyph recipes per se, it just gives you the option of "researching" glyph recipes, once per day. Which means I get really good glyphs, but I can't predict which and neither can you.

I'll be posting each day which glyphs I learn and roughly what they do. These glyphs can be purchased by sending me 1 "Ink of the Sea" OR 2 "Azure Pigment" OR 5 of any herb from Northrend, as long as you send all the same herbs.

This is not intended to be a "mine only" thread, if you're a Northrend-level inscriber in TF, and you're doing research, feel free to post in here!

Death Knight: Glyph of Strangulate: Increases the range of your Strangulate spell by 10 yards.
Hunter: Glyph of Aspect of the Hawk: While Aspect of the Hawk is active, grants you an additional 4% haste.
Mage: Glyph of Molten Armor: While Molten Armor is active, grants you +2% additional crit.
Priest: Glyph of Spirit of Redemption: This one is great for any Holy Priest who engages in high-risk duty, be it raids or battlegrounds -- whenever you cast a spell in Spirit of Redemption, you have a 20% chance of extending your Spirit time by 5 seconds.

Gotta remember to update this more.

Paladins: Glyph of Avenging Wrath. While you have Avenging Wrath up, your Hammer of Wrath cools down in 1/2 the time. So basically you can spam it. A great finisher for a boss.
Mages: Glyph of Water Elemental: decreases the cooldown of the Water Elemental spell by 30 seconds.

Today's Glyph is the Glyph of Mortal Strike, for Arms Warriors. It increases Mortal Strike damage by 10%, but reduces the -healing debuff from 50% to 25%. So, it's better for soloing, an option for raiding, but worse for PVP.

Back