The next step...

rizz

In the council meeting which will be happening on the 22nd i have asked that the next step of the CGA spiritual vision be discussed. It has been mentioned before but nothing has been put down as of yet.

Namely a prayer meeting or bible study in the Teamspeak server we now posess.

Since i had trouble finding holycrusader much to do in the newsletter (for which i apologise.. and please continue to assist where needed) i would like him to be a major part in this new project.

Nothing has been discussed yet so it is still in the spawning phase. Please pray that we can move along with this and that God blesses it as much as he has the newsletter.

Wow and sounds good...... BTW he's our next guest prayer-er. Due out next week. You don't know but now I'm excited and have another place God is working though me since we started. Goodness I can't contain myself.

Blessings "Angel"

ok just let me know man. no problem with not having a place to help with the newsletter. probably less confusion anyway with less people doing it. And exactly when do you need my prayer by?

also if you could recap exactly what you want that would help cause i dont really know exactly what you want. lol.

This is how I do it. Choose a topic and write a prayer for that. Anything that your heart tells you. Next tell us about your church and if there is any special events upcoming etc.
I would like to have it tomorrow but Friday is ok. I would appreciate a chance to look it over myself just mostly for flow etc. You can send it to me at litsafalda@yahoo.com.
I usually try to get most things to rizz by saturday mornings for one last look. Thank you . Blessings, "Angel"

I am still planning on writing a few POTW's out so they can be used should there be a lack of one any particular week. I suggest that you do the same should you feel so inspired. I havent been inspired yet though...lol

That's good to hear smiles as I've told you before I think
I have a few stirring around and at least one for each
month til Dec or Jan. I got a list of the "church year"
from my church. I don't know if you guys follow this
sort of thing in your churches or not, but I think you'll
see what I mean down the road. Blessings, "Angel"

Back on topic. I am gonan start getting people together for the bible study thing. Holycrusader i want it to be under your care. Your basic jobs will be....

1. To manage the group of people who will hold the study (on a rotation basis.. im hoping for about 4 ppl so you only have to do one study a month)..
2. To locate resources for topics to study. Or work through a book of the bible etc.. i leave it to you and the people who volunteer.
3. To be in the studies as often as possible (mic required). Maybe to take notes on what is studied so it can be posted in forum afterwards?

You dont have to lead a study if you dont want but i would like you to take charge of the whole thing shoudl you still be up for it.

I was told something last night at church on what they are doing with the kids for summer Sunday school. It involves the Lord's Prayer and specific Bible passages on each of the petitions in it. It seems like a good place to start this imo. I could probably get a hold of the list for you if that would help. Let me know but I'll probably go ahead and ask.... it's one of those heart feelings again.
Blessings "Angel"

Yeh sounds good.. Any info is useful info..

On another note... Cory Koss (Gods peon) has also expressed an interest in doing the studies.

Elihu has also said he will do it. They dont have much time to prepare the studies though. Therefore i think its down to you holyrusader. We basically need to get a load of topics/notes from a website or somewhere. I will have a look around see if i can find any good links.

Bible studies

This site is fantastic and very comprehensive. It basically works thorugh a load of books in the bible doing a section a week. I think looking at the size of each study we might even be able to make them last two weeks for each section. But i leave that to you guys. Its certainly a good place to start but the more resources the better.

If I'm able to today, I'll try and get you the list I was thinking about since we're sort of doing this as an offshoot from the prayer letter. If not I should be able to get them by Wed I'd say. Have you guys even started thinking of when you want to do these etc...... with all of the time zones we represent I think thats gonna be the biggest struggle and it may just have to be done ( the same study) more then once a week. Just my opinion.
Blessings,"Angel"

I have just sent out an email with those very questions...lol. There is plenty of time to set this thing up. As with the letter i want everything to be perfect before we launch it.. And it proved a wise decision once so...

There will only be one study a week which i am pretty sure i will not be able to get to. However i am thinking of having hescominsoon give holycrusader the power to record the study onto OGG format and have it posted.

Or he could just post the notes used for the study along with anything brought from members? I think that might be better. I will create a forum for that if so.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ June 27 2004,5:16)]Bible studies

This site is fantastic and very comprehensive. It basically works thorugh a load of books in the bible doing a section a week. I think looking at the size of each study we might even be able to make them last two weeks for each section. But i leave that to you guys. Its certainly a good place to start but the more resources the better.
Wow!!!

I haven't looked at the other sites yet. I am sure I'll say the same thing over and over again.

Back