The next few weeks

PapaToad

Just to let ever one know, we got Guild Leadership transferred. And I have begun to work on the Ranks and, will try to this week get them posted. I am in the middle of moving this week and it will probably be about 2 weeks before everything is settled. If you need immediate in game assistance Mythran is on and he doesn’t check these boards@!

But if you email me at MontrezAnthony at hotmail DOT com I check my email daily and can work out a time to get to you in game if need be. I also check the boards daily.

I also need someone to set a time and to handle in game sermons.

Someone to set up a raid time for those 45 and up ( I want to break this down as we get more players)

And anything else anyone wants to see in the guild please let me know.

God Bless

The next Guild meeting will be 8:00 PM Wednesday April 27th 2005 If there is anything you wish to address let me know, anything you wish to see please let me know. It will be an informal meeting to see the guild and set ranks and establish direction. If you can not make it email me and I will see to it you will get minutes on the events

What ya mean I don't check these boards? :p Actually, past couple of days, I can't seem to leave em.

Mythran

Back