The Frontier

Josh2415

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
Space and time has become unstable. Was it frequent teleportation? Was it enchanting gone wrong? Did someone divide by zero? Were "gotospawn" problems a herald of the impending fracture?

A new world has been discovered, a parallel universe. What awaits on the other side? Only the brave adventurers will find out. Harder monsters, destructive explosions... but also a ripe, new world full of untouched resources waiting to be gathered! Don't bring your valuables -- you've been warned! This parallel universe does not respond to warp commands... you'll have to find your way back to spawn on your own!

How long with this link last? Who can tell? Take advantage while you can! The link can be accessed in our warp room at spawn, the site with the weakest temporal cohesion.

Have fun!

---

Immersion breaking notes:
  • The Frontier will be reset periodically, frequency to be determined.
  • New spawn command: /mw spawn (this stands for /multiworld spawn) -- This DOESN'T APPLY to the Frontier worlds!
  • Creepers and ghasts ARE destructive in the Frontier, its Nether, etc.
  • Resources are fair game there. Grab what you want.
  • Spawn protection is still in effect, in case you find you can't break some blocks.
  • This is new. There will be bugs. Be patient, please.

Last edited:
New spawn command: /mw spawn (this stands for /multiworld spawn)..... Doesnt work in the Frontier :-(

it say:You don't have the required permissions!

Last edited:
New spawn command: /mw spawn (this stands for /multiworld spawn)..... Doesnt work in the Frontier :-(

it say:You don't have the required permissions!

Thanks for testing that! :) I had that idea later, and didn't know if it was working or not.

Also, possibly related, I'm not sure where you go if you die in the Frontier worlds. I was going to test that with my daughter's account, who finds herself in that situation more frequently.

The Frontier link has shifted! A new world has been found!

If you're heading over, bring your waders! :)

Back