The Dig

Yeah, what you can do is just put like 20 tanks in the middle of your base, and send a small force of vikings to the top left just for vision, and use the laser drill to destroy buildings while keeping your vikings out of harms way

Yeah, what you can do is just put like 20 tanks in the middle of your base, and send a small force of vikings to the top left just for vision, and use the laser drill to destroy buildings while keeping your vikings out of harms way

/facepalm

So obvious it hurts. I'm sure I would've saw this if it were not for the nose in front of my face. ROFL.

Thanks. This is the last one I need for all the mission oriented achievements. Now to work on the last of the Swan achievements. Just need a couple upgrades!

Last edited:
It's very easy. Strike early, ensure you have an adequate defense to hold off long enough to do this.

Use a high HP building like a barracks, lift off, hover to the top, there's a cliff near your base. Move SCVs into the safe spot near there, sometimes something might be pulled so move a few marines and medics there as well. Use the big drill to kill anything you see, especially air units, FAST. Then move the building to the top edge of the map. Stay out of enemy fire, just go kill buildings. Probes will constantly rebuild them. Just keep pwning the buildings with your laz0r. Just a matter of time now, but without drill support you will be up against a hell lot more units so keep pushing out new units, use drill on colossi (shouldn't be many that early). Chances are, you will lose. It will be close, but chances are you will lose without drill support mid game. You just gotta hold long enough till ACHIEVEMENT GET!

Back