The Christian Gamer's Guild

Stormfury

Hello, I'm the webmaster for the Christian Gamer's Guild, which is located at www.christian-gaming.com. What are we all about? Pretty much what you guys are already doing here; providing a clean, moral, and family-oriented gaming environment. We have a phpbb forum at our site for our users and we welcome any visitors to stop on by!

Our main game of choice right now is World of Warcraft. But we play just about any PC game under the sun. If it's fun, we play it :)

I have tried advertising on the official WoW boards, but this was a dreadful mistake. I was persecuted for forming a Christian organization. I was the victim of name-calling, harassment, and even THREATS AND HACKING ATTEMPTS! All JUST because I was advertising a Christian community. Truly sad. So, right now, I'm trying every Christian outlet I can find to spread word about www.christian-gaming.com. I have been in contact with local churches here in Nebraska to promote the gaming community. A member of yours posted a link to your site on our forums, and so I thought it would be good to share my little space on the web with you.

Thank you for reading this and God bless you!

-Stormfury

Hello, nice to see you drop by. You haven't been the first to go through challanges in Christs name, and certainly you won't be the last. Nice to find friends.

Sorry, we had a short outage today and I have to restore the phpbb forum database, so any members will have to re-apply.

And thanks for the kind words :)

Back