The Avesther Plan

Avesther

I've updated my ctprofiles, you can view them here:
http://ctprofiles.net/782739

The main gear is what I have now, so if anybody wanted to know.

The FR Gear is what I am looking to get for FR. I alread have 184 FR. The Transcendance items items I'll be looking to get from BWL. The Transcendance Shoulders are actually last on my wish list to attain. So other priests will be taking them before I.

The Wish List gear are the items I have my eye on that I'm looking to upgrade in the near future from ZG or BWL. You'll note that the Transcendance Belt and Gloves are not listed, they are on the "I'll take them to save them from DKP list." So all priests are going to get first crack at them before me. On my wish list, you'll note that my +healing is 998!!! wowwza's

Now everybody knows how I am planning to spend my DKP!!!

That +998 healing doesn't included +healing from buffs to spirit. There is the Divine Spirit, Kings and GOTW buffs that all add to spirit, and thus to my +healing. So definatly over +1000 healing :) :)

Yowzers! I like yer gear!

I'm afraid I don't play enough to get that sort of gear in the near future. All my time is taken up raiding or preparing/farming for raiding. I guess that's where most of YOUR gear is from, but it does come quite a bit slower when I'm pushing my time constraints.

New CTProfiles for me.

Updated to include ZHC. My Main set is the set that I use on boss fights where longevity is needed. My healing set is what I use for 5 man instances and trash in raid instances. And my new updated wish list can be found there as well.

Back