TF is still on for Tuesday July 26

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
For those wondering I still intend to be at our regular TF2 Tuesday tonight regardless of the Starcraft 2 release. Not that I begrudge those who chose to play their shiny new games.

Last edited:
I plan to participate in TF2sday tonight. I think most of the Internet will be knee-deep in the dead (zerglings), but I'll take a break to play TF2. Granted, I may only play an hour instead of my usual hour and a half to two hours, but I'll be there.

Granted, I may only play an hour instead of my usual hour and a half to two hours, but I'll be there.
If UPS takes much longer to deliver my copy of SC2, my visit to the server tonight may be briefer (more brief?) than planned. It's already a quarter after 2 p.m. Central and no UPS truck to be seen (or heard) yet.

But Tek, you have waited 11 years for the game, what's another 2 hours? :p

But Tek, you have waited 11 years for the game, what's another 2 hours? :p
Time is relative, sir.

What's funny is that the package arrived shortly after I made that last post. I forgot to return to this thread and post an update, though I posted the news in 2 other threads.

I did tear myself away from the SC2 campaign last night to attend TF2sday and I'm glad I did. Some excellent rounds, a very (VERY) close round on Upward, and good times all around.

(Then I played another mission or two of the SC2 campaign.)

Back