TeamSpeak 3 server back online, may look a little different

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
There's a fresh TeamSpeak 3 server up at cgalliance.org on the default port.

I'll leave it to Allanon and Joshinator to give out elevated access permissions on the appropriate channels, but the channels (at least as listed on the CGA Mumble Server, which was copied from the old CGA TS3 server) are all present.

Once access permissions are set, TF officers with the necessary level of access will be able to edit and rearrange the channels.

Enjoy!

In short: The only change users will need to make is to leave off the port number (9988) when joining the server.

Joshinator will be assisting in setting access permissions, but I can help with that as well.

Hey all, we had to make this change pretty quick but as noted, the only change you will see is our channels are under "The Forgiven" channel now and no port number is needed. Tek and I have been talking for months about trying to get together as a group under a common voice server. Through a set of circumstances, over a short period of time, the change happened a bit quicker than either of us thought so I apologize for the lack of forewarning but here we are - bigger and better.

Back