Taunting about Loneliness is not good.

Caleb

Would'nt you agree that if a person taunts another person
about their loneliness thats not love?

The Bible says the fruit of the spirit of God is love and Christians
should be walking in the holy spirit.

Is'nt loving people a commandment?

It could very well be the Holy Spirit, for He says..
Romans 10:19
King James Version (KJV)
But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
That is, if they are a Jew in thier heart..

Otherwise, no..
Romans 12
9Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"says the Lord. 20On the contrary:
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
And again!
1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

If this taunting is done for the purpose of provoking to jealousy, in order that the soul may be saved.. I would say 'tis from God..

But if 'tis done with the expectation of defiling one's character, then definately not =P

Making fun of anyone for any reason is unclean no matter how one stands before God. But lonliness exists none the less and for those that have such a dilemma use Luke 14:16-24... A full house vs lonliness Hmmm Dinner time hehehe call me anything but late for Dinner!!!! Still have room for you!!! Come on in and live to learn and learn how to shine....

Has the enemy of our souls breached the battle line Caleb?

Jesus is willing to heal you! :)

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 23
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Blessings in Christ!

Caleb,

Are you asking because of an incident that occured? Or is this just a general inquiry? If someone has been taunting you personally I woud like to discuss it.

Back