Talent leaks for WotLK

Proudfoot

Linky

The links at the top will show you all of the current alpha talents... crazy stuff. Paladins and hunters are the only classes without new talents yet.

Last edited:
I heard Hunters are getting a talent called "Aspect of the Noob" where they can click 1 button that causes their pet to wipe the entire raid. Looking forward to it!

Woah, Elemental Shaman 51 point talent...

Thunder:
"You call down a bolt of lightning, energizing you, and damaging all nearbye enemies withing 10 yards. Restores 5% mana to you, and deals 595 damage to all nearby enemies, and knocks them back 200 yards."

!!!!!!

I know... crazy right :)

Druids get this crazy typhoon thing that knocks people back if they get near.

Last edited:
Woah, Elemental Shaman 51 point talent...

Thunder:
"You call down a bolt of lightning, energizing you, and damaging all nearbye enemies withing 10 yards. Restores 5% mana to you, and deals 595 damage to all nearby enemies, and knocks them back 200 yards."

!!!!!!
That won't get nurfed at all...

200 yards?!

They have a misspelling in the 51 point talent in the Destruction tree for Warlocks. "Choas bolt"...

ToL?

So it looks like the ToL aura is now a standard 5% and not 25% of spirit?? I'm not sure how that will work, considering that we have grown accustomed to stacking up on spirit, but I have to admit that I am really loving the fact that it will affect all raid targets, not just party members.
Am i understanding that correctly?
Also I can't surpress my enthusiasm over the fact that we'll have a multi target spell [flourish] other than a 10 min cooldown multi target healing spell [tranquility]. Overall, I think i'm stoked on the ToL healing spec in the expansion.

The talents for Shadow priests look interesting, however I'm not so certain about the 51 point Dispersion talent, however improved Shadowform does look nice though.

Nevi:sorta, but not really - unless it's changed to a circle, then it's viability as a tanking tool is drastically limited and still won't compare to a pally.

ahhh, oh well, was hoping.

sorta, but not really - unless it's changed to a circle, then it's viability as a tanking tool is drastically limited and still won't compare to a pally.

A true warrior tank tanks all his/her adds in the front anyways so that he can block and parry :p

Back