Symbiosis - What would you want?

Chaska

So there's potentially going to be a new druid spell Symbiosis (it's 2nd on the right). Which druid spell would you want for your class? Which one do think would be the best to get from a druid for your class? Which would be the best one to give to each spec (cat/bear/boomkin/tree)?

As a tree, I wouldn't mind taking Mike's beacon of light, or maybe Todd's evocation.

Wow, Jacki, that is a tough question and it generates other questions. Do 2 abilities of the same kind stack (can I get a RJ from you and one from me too)? Are bear and cat talents off limits since I cant switch to bear or cat? etc etc.

It also seems like the abilities one might want would be dependent on the situation (what boss, or PVE/PVP).

Anyway, as resto, you might be interested in Life Tap or Demonic Circle from a lock.

As a destro lock in a raid group, maybe tranquility (assuming our CDs are not synced) to get another big heal on the group.

Any of that make sense?

that sounds like cheating, lol...@ John, having another tranq out there would be awesome! And your right, I would love your teleportation circle!

Last edited:
I would love brez although if you are there we could only use one anyway, tranq would be great too, innervate would be nice as well.

Back