Sunken Temple anyone?

faust

Looks like Onesipherous (gosh I hope I spelled your charater's name right) also needs to go. Anyone want to join us on Wednesday?

Yep! Onesiphorus would love to go, since it'd be a solid challenge for a level 51 hunter. I'm really making a concerted effort to do more instancing, in preparation for end game content.

I might be available this evening, and possibly Thursday evening.

Can't make Thursday, perhaps Friday (though I couldn't start until around 9pm EST)? Definitely Saturday night. We can always run it more than once too. The xp is good, just a matter of finding enough people. :rolleyes:

Well I got kicked, and now I keep on getting "unable to connect" messages when I try to relog. This kind of stinks. :(

Been trying to relog in for about 40 mins now, noticed they have a notice stating that no one can log in until after 11pm PST. I hate bailing in the middle of an instance like that. Feel like such a flake, even though there isn't anything I can do.

Last edited:
S'ok...

No worries, we all figured it wasn't your fault. We pushed on a little further until our other warrior needed to go, and we called it quits there. It was nice to get my first taste of Sunken Temple though. Like you mentioned earlier, there will be other opportunities. Thanx for the help!

Back