Sud class classes?

Nazgul

Any guess on what the sub classes will be.

I thought that a jedi sentinal would be one but there is already the knight and counslor class so I dont know.

Just not enough info out there to really make a guess. I think for the Jedi classes it will be a more force/less force kind of thing. For the Trooper, it will probably be something like choosing to focus on your big gun, single target damage and your AOE flamethrower type damage.

Healer types will likely be healing focused vs balanced. Rogue is a tough one to guess about: maybe focused sniper/focused gadgets (ie. shields, stuns).

Well, they confirmed that the advanced classes for the Sith Warrior will be the Juggernaut (tank) and the Marauder (damage dealer). Other than that, we'll just have to wait and see.

My guess
Inquitor might get a healer one, and a damage one

Agents might getsomething to do with there weapons IE special sniper shots, or rapid firing pistols. And something to do with tech like shields and droids.

Bounty hunters would get a damage or a health/armour advantage.

Another possibility for inquisitor would be that they get a melee advanced class and a ranged advanced class, probably with a healer tree in the ranged one (maybe in the melee one too, that would be an interesting way of healing). The inquisitor looks like it is going to be an interesting hybrid in that it will be able to do ranged damage, melee damage, and healing.

Back