Stress Test! August 12

Klaatu

Guild Wars 2
Happy weekend, everyone!

We will be conducting a stress test TOMORROW Sunday, August 12 from 11:00 AM PACIFIC Time to 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time.

REMEMBER: We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed.

Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch.

Not too sure.. but I did level a full level in WvW! Plus making several silver. So all in all, it was a good hour!

Awesome in the level part; by the time I did some chores .... no time to do, except go to WvW area... then no more test :) np, happens to the Best of US!

I played for about 45 minutes, I got an extra level out of it as well. When the servers shut down the other night, I had almost completed mapping Hoelbrak. I had 1 point of interest and 1 vista left. I was able to finish up those then I joined some friends in the Asuran areas and we ran around and got a few waypoints, vistas, hearts, etc.

Basically got a full level and some additional junk for my bank that I can probably use in the next stress test. (Yeah, I'm sure there will be a few more with the way they've been cranking them out lately)

Also got in about 45 mins, and leveled once. Did a lot of experimentation with a ranger axe and torch. A better combo than it sounds, works well if you get mobbed up close along with Fire Trap. Lots of stuffffffs collected too that will have to be sorted next stress test.

Back