Strat live for Mimbari and Congnomedrum

Tinie

They both need this run for the Tirion Fordring quest line to get the painting in the Archivists room. We need a healer to help and one or 2 others, depending on if both are on tonight. I will be on by 8p server time and would like to help them get this done:)

Tinie/Angie

Thanks Angie for coordinating this! Yeah I plan to be there, and 8pm (server time) isn't a problem for me.

After last night's little run I think I will respec for axe specialization, and I will need time to get a new 1H axe and skill it up anyway. So I need the extra time to grind away on lowbie mobs.

Had some fun last night helping random others just outside Uldaman get xp/loot while skilling up the new 2H axe. Figured if I have to do something boring like skilling up a weapon, might as well help someone. :D

Quest Rewards for this ...

* Fordring's Seal (Ring)
+4 Stamina
+5 Intellect
Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 37.

* Mark of Fordring (Necklace)
Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%.
Equip: +26 Attack Power.

* Ornate Adamantium Breastplate (Chest)
807 Armor Plate
+22 Stamina
Equip: Increased Defense +10.

* Shimmering Platinum Warhammer (2H Mace)
142 - 192 Damage Speed 3.10
(53.9 damage per second)
Chance on hit: Blasts a target for 180 to 250 Nature damage.

* Shroud of the Exile (Back)
45 Armor
+7 Stamina
+15 Intellect
+7 Spirit

Well I stayed up a bit later than I should have, but I got my chest piece (after finishing up the quest chain). Thanks a ton everyone for the run! That was a very tough intsance, I think as a warrior that was the hardest 5-man I have had.

After thinking about it this morning, I think I need to use thunder clap a bit more. That -10% dmg intake from melee could help a lot, plus like demo shout, it's another area effect aggro grab.

Slowly but surely, little Congnomedrum will get some better equipment.

It was a fantastic run! Who would have thought that 2 rogues, 2 warriors and a shadow spec healer could do so well?! Our group blasted thru that instance and laid the smack down on everything within our range! Only one wipe on a 5 man Strat live run I would say it pretty good! Thanks for the awesome playing of characters that everyone did, especially the great healing from our shadow priest:)

Congrats on finishing your quests and getting your upgrades:)

Tinie/Angie

Back