Story Advances

I think Dakutu Village has always been accessible, it's just that they are going to do something with it now, very cool because it is no picnic to get to. And either route, ToA or Sanctum Cay is a long run.

I think Dakutu Village has always been accessible, it's just that they are going to do something with it now, very cool because it is no picnic to get to. And either route, ToA or Sanctum Cay is a long run.

Yes, it has always been accessible, but there haven't been a bunch of shining blade there before now.

Some interesting notes on the shining blade camp. Of course the best route is from ToA because it give you a party of 8, instead of a party of 6 which is what you get coming from Fisherman's Haven the next closest place. Also the only 'toon which was able to get access to the camp was one who completed Proph. Tried with a Rit who barely got to Sanctum Cay, a NF ele who had made it to Ice Caves of Sorrow, and a Proph Necro who had made it to Ice Caves of Sorrow. Still take the time to go there if you have a character who has completed Prophecies and talk to everyone, some interesting hints there.
edit: Sorry if I sound like a know it all, Wiki didn't have the information at the time.

Last edited:
It's also currently bugged, the two versions of Talmark Wilderness count as two different areas, and the new one isn't programmed to be able to be vanquished. They say they're fixing this on Monday.

Anyone got pictures of it? Some guildies were saying that it has updated graphics.

Back