Statsme?

inkelis

What do you guys think about bringing the old statme back on the server? liven up the competition? I do remember what happen with the old statme we had. But if we do it right it could be very fun. Just a suggestion.

-Aaron Adams
Ch31ft41n

We always talk about upgrades, but we never do them, they slow down the server. *_* - i wish we could, but our server is let's say is ok. ;)

Statsme not only slows down the server, but takes away from the fun and community the the ToJ server provides. We have found out that Statsme can create a hostile envoriment for players, so it wont be added on again.

I completely understand what you are saying para, But Have you been to the server lately? It is constistantly hostile. There are hardly ever any admins on.(At least when i'm on.) I also understand that statsme will not fix this. But i'm just trying to find ways to improve the "fun" factor on our server. It's just not as fun as it used to be with all the hackers and such.

I also have some suggestions for keeping the server safe. I believe you should give to the most active and trustworthy toj players votekick, for when and admin isn't on. I'm sure this could be done better than what i said. Vote-kick would be a nice option for when hackers are on or even just peaple who won't stop swearing.

Thank you.
-Aaron Adams
Ch31ft41n

Last edited:
Vote-kick would be a nice option for when hackers are on or even just peaple who won't stop swearing.

But, Vote-kick will also be abused. Before, when that was an option, I got voted-kick cause I was the worse player in that round of CS, come on! Thats unfair! :mad:

Voted-kick can also be used for reserved spots, incase someone did so bad, that they have to kick that person just to give their friend, that spot.

Not being liked is another problem, that would make alot of bad issues and get angry people here.

Adding mods to a game may make that owner's server, disrespectful.

vote-kick to toj members, and only a select few... I'm just trying to make server better... because it's definatly not at it's best right now.

yea... we need more old people. for admin of course. >=D

Lol. I think we need like a um... I don't know. forget it. our server attracts far more bad people just because our server is LABLED as christian. Have you noticed that? On other servers, I notice usually the people act more professionally... Change our server NAME? Possibly? I find that people go, "You're christian? BAH! *swearing etc...*"

I get that alot. XD

ya, but we should not change our name. It should be something we are proud of, like when someones asks if your christian you should be able to say "Yes, I am." I do not feel that changing our server name is appropriate, I do think we need to get more ACTIVE admins, Elect younger(Responsible) more active Admins. I think this is a big deal, And admins and Elders should be taking action. I hope you all feel the same.

Thank You
-Aaron Adams
Ch31ft41n

we have some more admins on the reboud as in most of our admins are active as we speak I'm not sure when the aim paging bot is going to be back up but I make a point to be in the server often as possible we have a lot of admins but every once in awhile we are not available but in this case vote kick through console is available but otherwise I do believe us admins will hafta handle this the best we can because adding more admins is not always the solution [>_<]

Regards

-Thomas

Back