State of things?

Captain_Tea

I recently got a new laptop after being without my own computer for a couple years. So im just getting back into gaming. I've been pondering getting GW2 and was wondering if it is still going strong? Do you guys still play a lot or is activity winding down?

We have some coverage throughout the day, and real active at night through about 1900-2300 hrs EDT, then the Central and Pacific crew take over for a while. Lots of sharing of information, and working on current DLCs(every two weeks or so). Guild missions and events most weekends. We would be happy to get you up to speed on current state of the game. What's even better there is no such thing as looking down on "noobs". Hey I am an officer and a permanoob how can I look down on a "noob". There is no such thing as a "dumb question" in LoE. Join us on Team Speak any night.

Last edited:
We would be happy to get you up to speed on current state of the game. What's even better there is no such thing as looking down on "noobs". Hey I am an officer and a permanoob how can I look down on a "noob". There is no such thing as a "dumb question" in LoE. Join us on Team Speak any night.

I appreciate that. I just bought the Heroic Edition of the game on sale from Green Man Gaming. I have linked my account with my old Guild Wars account. Now just waiting for the gigantic download... :eek:

Need to find a way to get more Asian/ Ozzy's joining. I sadly still find myself alone most of the time when I play (about 7 - 8 ish AM EST so it's understandable).

Back