Star Wars The Old Republic

Wait, I thought Thummim was Adam's priest? What's he going to do if he tries out SW and finds his name taken?

You noticed that too hey...and actually, Thummim is now my second disc preist...gotta come play wow again for a while Randy..catch up with things :D

David and I are also in Knights of the Cross on Juyo. We haven't been on a whole lot since we've been busy, but I have a sage seer named Deydriena (lvl 50), and my husband is leveling a Commando that's 40-something atm. What are you playing there?

I'm playing a smuggler gunslinger named Aubriane and a sage named Ambryana. They're both still lowbie characters around level 15-18.

Randy has a Jedi knight tank (Tidurien), smuggler scoundrel (Durick) and Jedi shadow (Amedriac).

It's great to meet other players in the guild!

yeah... I liked Adam's name selection and I got it first neener, neener, neener ;)

Bummer that we ended up on different servers, I have some other friends that started playing before me so I joined up with them.

Ok, so I finally caved and got SW:TOR. I hope to grab the Founders title so I'm going to be on for the next 3 months. Just as always, I'm looking for a good Christian guild to be a part of and have a good time with.

I've got one friend on Kinrath Spider and another on Krayt Dragon. I've heard there are a bunch of people on Juyo, but they're all Republic. I'm playing mostly Sith.

If anyone knows of a Christian Sith guild or wishes to start a Sith Guild with me, please PM me.

Last edited:
Back