Stanley Cup...

Stanley Cup... - Who will win?  Calgary or Tampa Bay??

• Calgary in Four

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Tampa in Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calgary in Five

• Tampa in Five

• Calgary in Six

• Tampa in Six

• Clagary in Seven

• Tampa in Seven

• Who gives a rip...it's only Hockey!

• Total voters

Jethiel

I'd love for the cup to come back with a Canadian team (cup already spends 2/3rd's of it's time in Canada no matter who wins each year)...but I'm gonna be the stinker and say Tampa is a clone of Calgary but with a better special teams unit - so...Tampa in 6.

But i still want Calgary to win!! Just trying to check my emotions and go with reality here of what i believe is going to happen.

Agreed, but one down, three to go
smile.gif

Tampa is close to me and i dont follow hockey so i will just root for Calagary cuz canada rocks

My goodness...who voted "who gives a rip" I am insulted!!!! 3 people did and counting.

<span id='ME'><center>Gods_Peon is very serious!</center></span>

Opps i voted for Calgary in four !!! BAH! I was thinking more like in seven but my mouse dragged my mouse over and clicked on the wrong vote ... I DON"T LIKE MY mouse!!! lol funny cause it's impossible for them to win in four after yesterday

I actually voted Calgary in 7 (voting for Tampa in 4 after Tampa lost one is how my weird sense of humor works)

Hey Humpy don't worry, you may have voted for Calgary to win in 4 but you didn't say WHICH four ;)

wow, some guys sure have a chance at being right tonight. Don't think there is too much pressure on Calgary now?

Calgary may not have won the cup. They may not have hoisted the Holy Grail over their heads. But, they lifted the game to a new level, they lifted the spirits of a city and the respect of a nation. Only true champions will ever achieve so much in a loss. Thank you Calgary Flames, from the depths of the league to champions indeed!!!!

doesn't matter who wins the cup - it always spends about 65% of its time north of the border whatever team hoists it in whichever city...

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back