Splitting Bundles? (Humble/Groupees/etc.)

Kendrik

Staff member
Hi all,

I know that there've been threads for trading Steam keys, and I think those included keys gained through Humble Bundle and the like. I think it's common for Humble Bundle to let you gift portions of the bundles, so I thought I'd check to see if there was ever interest in splitting bundles when only a piece or two is wanted...or a piece or two is not particularly wanted.

For instance, right now, Humble just put up the Humble Sega Strategy Bundle, and I'm definitely pleased with it. That said, the only game I actually want to acquire at this point is Eastside Hockey Manager. It's in the second tier. Since it's something I only want impulsively, I can do without buying it. That said, if someone wants to buy the bundle at at least that tier and didn't care for Hockey Manager, I'd love to pitch in toward the purchase and be gifted just that one item.

So, is this a thing that'd be useful here? I don't think it's against any regulation here or with Humble to do that.

...and if anyone is buying the Sega Strategy Bundle and doesn't care for Hockey Manager, I'd love to buy/trade for it. :)

I really want Valkyrie Chronicles.... I'm really broke right now though..... But I love this idea though....

If I end up splurging, I'll let you know. I just bought Valkyrie Chronicles a bit ago, so I wouldn't need a second copy. ^_^

I almost succumbed to temptation and bought the bundle last night, but I realized that I wouldn't have time to play Valkyria Chronicles or Dawn of War II any time soon. :(

It's funny. When you're young, you have the time to play games but not the money. Then you grow up and you have the money but not the time.

Back