Source Server

Plankeye

Hawk from 7F has offered to host a CS:Source server for us on their box. I am not going to have the time to work on this. Anyone familiar with the installation, setup and maintenance of a Source server that would like to take on this project?

Heh, I set up cs source on windows, and i'm working on setting it up on my linux box, i have it already downloaded. If this project requires setting things up on a linux box, then i might have trouble doing it. As for commands and mani mod, i got that down pretty good. I had it fully working with the mani mod.cfg tweeked and had the word filter active with admins added. The menu in mani mod is kinda cool.

I'm just learning linux now, with Hescominsoon helping me, I can fire the server up with the argument but not sure how to shut it down.

I started up my css server, not online, i made it not port forwarded on purpose, and i got all the cvars put into a notepad file for server configs, then i put it in cstrike, now it didnt exec server.cfg, its causing problems, wont exec it.

I dont think i'm up for the job now, harder than i thought in linux.

I can do it, I got css to work with vac and mani mod working finally. I know the commands and i can dl and install css and config mani mod remotly with putty and winscp. I FINALLY got it to work on my linux centos 4.1 server box also running cs1.6. cs sys_ticrate (not called that in css) is running at 333fps on both servers here no bots of course. Go ahead and email me at: compmil [at] gmail [dot] com :and i can work on getting it up.

Talon

Is this going to happen?? been a while since anyone has posted. Is the offer from 7F still going for cs server hosting. If it is, I can do it, i know mani mod and meta mod for cs source now, and i'm working on getting beetles mod working.

Back