SoE TS now moderated?

OrryW

When I logged in to TS to attend the weekly bible study, I discovered I was unable to talk, appearantly the Spirit of Elijah: Guild Wars portion of the server is now moderated, meaning you can't talk without permission in the channel, and we couldn't figure out how to be able to get me to talk short of giving me CA priveledges. And even so, there aren't that many administators to give people permission to talk always, and only the guild wars portion is actually altered in any way.

It is rather difficult to use voice communication software if your voice isn't sent, and seeing how it seems implauseible to make everybody a CA in every channel, I was wondering why there was a change and if there's any other way to be granted permissions, and if there is a problem if there is a better way to handle it.

orryw try to contact your guild leaders on this one. If you don't hear form them try stc95 the CGA ts operator..if you do not have resolution within 24 hours contact me.

All fixed, tested it out with Kyrel and Sarge1 and it's back to normal.

but you're in Vallejo Abba. (which I will too for Fright Fest at 6 flags soon ;))

In Austin for a three day conference on more effectively using my Bible software. I love practical training.

I think someone just clicked the wrong button. Most people don't know how TS works, even SAs and CAs, so they probably hit something on accident.

Back