SoE/SOE Bi-Annual Cape Contest! Winter 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Hey! It's that time of year again.. or rather it's just slightly past that time of year. But we're going at it anyways! You all know what to do!

Take a visit to your favorite cape designer NPC and design your very own cape, take a screen shot and post here for entry into the SoE/SOE Bi-Annual Cape Contest!! Prizes to be announced soon! 1 entry per person, SoE/SOE members/officers only please.

Entries will be accepted until Midnight PST Monday the 23rd, then the officers will narrow down the entries by the following Sunday the 29th, and the finalists will then be voted upon by YOU with the winner decided on Sunday Feb. 5th!

May as well go for it again so you don't start threatening to bring out the horrid, pukey designs. A crown for the King of Kings.

/bump Let me do so before STC trots out one of those aberrations of cape design to encourage participation. Any body remember the lime green cape? Please don't force his hand to bring out that visual barf. Create, create, create, I beg of you.

/bump Let me do so before STC trots out one of those aberrations of cape design to encourage participation. Any body remember the lime green cape? Please don't force his hand to bring out that visual barf. Create, create, create, I beg of you.

Quoted for truth. I will too. Don't tempt me!

For you guys, I'll accept one from each of the Johnson family, just make it quick! Ugly capes are coming today!

Was there only the one entry from Ursen?

Has the time been extended?

Default winner? That would be weird. Whut's the prize by the way? Two hundred bazillion zkeys?

Last edited:
The Unicorn's Breath has been unleashed! Tremble with fear mere mortals! You have been warned...

PS. Prizes includes minis for finalists and an additional mini for the winner!

Last edited:
Kel's entry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/gw002yw.jpg/

cuz her favorite color is green and we haven't had a green cape in a while
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Last edited:
For clarifications sake: the submissions of the Johnson family, while bountiful and lovely, do not satisfy my thirst for entries.

Must construct additional pylons.

Cape Contest Entry - Dove

Unicorn's Breathe has got to go!

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
Matt 3:16-17 (NIV)

attachment.php

Spellfire Flamesoul

Here's mine. :)

On a side note, I wish the In-Game-Store would offer an expansion pack for Guild Halls, Cape Designs, etc. Seems like they would have done something like that by now.

IGN: Prophet Elhanan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back