So where has Pax been?

PaxRansom

Guys and gals,

Wanted to do a quick post. I haven't been in game as much for a while. Other than logging in when I'm at work and trying to steal some playing/crafting time on breaks during the day.

I was quite happy that the devs did get around to restoring the hacked toon. And it looks like they have been really serious about security. That's a really good sign to me. I re-up'd my subscription which I had cancelled in a panic/rage after the hack. That you all for the concern you expressed about this. The sympathy was a blessing to me.

That said, I haven't been in game much in the evenings, and I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to group with the Guild, both to help out, get to know you all better, and to gear up. :D I'm in the process of adjusting real life priorities for the sake of my wife and kids. I no longer have the excuse of playing Rift with my son. (Some of you may remember Targon, for the first couple weeks.) He decided he just wasn't that into it and had me cancel his sub. So between that, new content in LOTRO (I'm an officer in a Kin there and have some responsibilities for raids and such), and now the start of baseball season (go Sox!), I'm guessing my time in game will be spotty at best for a while.

Anyway, sorry for writing a book. I felt like I wanted to at least let you all know I was still around, and I do want to contribute to the building up of the Guild as time permits. So please ask me to help if you see me in game, for a dungeon run, defiant raiding, guild quests, or whatever.

~ Pax

Hey Brother, I really appreciate you letting us know what is goining on. I had been wondering where you were and was so glad to hear they got your toon back. Sounds like the timing killed off your son's interest however, oh well that's how it goes.

Would love to have you help build the guild. We are just starting to see a group of 50s appear and obviously the lvl 50 content requires a lot more grouping then the 1-50 which can be mostly soloed. That being said, we also want to provide group fun for those 1-49 as well. I know that once I hit 50 I will take a lot more time to start running fun events, like a lvl 1 alt night, or a race of some kind, and it is probably time to start fight night (duels and what not)

Anyways, will be on the look out for ya and always ask a few times in guild for things, some people still don't have a separate guild chat window and the loot spam can really scroll guild text off screen fast.

Pax we miss ya man, but I can understand the need to keep life moving along.

I too am happy with the security changes to this game. now that I have the authenticator I feel my client is nice and secure.

We will always be here for ya man, we look forward to grouping up some more. The fact that your not level 50 will not be an issue as Mike said we are interested in keeping the 1-49 people involved in the guild too. Its not all about being 50, its about fellowship and that has no level ranges.

God bless you and your family, and we look forward to what time we do get with you.

Jason

Back