So I applied to TOJ so I can apply to LOE...

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
...more than a week ago, if I recall correctly (It's been crazy, I could be wrong.) In any case, I still haven't heard back on my application.

I probably should be more patient, but I'm excited to finally join up with TOJ.

...more than a week ago, if I recall correctly (It's been crazy, I could be wrong.) In any case, I still haven't heard back on my application.
Ewoks is correct:

New Members

Everyone welcome the following member to the Tribe of Judah!
Neirai the Forgiven

Written by Phantom on October 10th, 2012.
Membership applications are typically processed in 24-48 hours. If anyone hasn't received a response to their application 2 days after applying, please send an e-mail to membership AT toj DOT cc.

If we receive other reports of new members not receiving e-mails alerting them their application has been accepted, I'll investigate to see if anything's amiss with our SMTP server.

EDIT: And welcome to ToJ! :D Looks like we'll be playing together soon.

Last edited:
Yay Neirai!

I'm assuming you already have your GW2 account set up and everything, and since we've got the big guy himself saying you're a part of ToJ, all I need is your GW2 account ID. :)

Ewoks is correct:

Membership applications are typically processed in 24-48 hours. If anyone hasn't received a response to their application 2 days after applying, please send an e-mail to membership AT toj DOT cc.

If we receive other reports of new members not receiving e-mails alerting them their application has been accepted, I'll investigate to see if anything's amiss with our SMTP server.

EDIT: And welcome to ToJ! :D Looks like we'll be playing together soon.

Tek7, just as a heads up I did not get an email response for approval to ToJ. I had to send an email to verify approval. (just an fyi)

Hmmm...this might be part of the issue we've had with people saying it's taking so long. I've heard claims of a week+, which has been slowing down the recruiting process.

Hmmm...this might be part of the issue we've had with people saying it's taking so long.

After reading this entire thread and then seeing this post I laughed really hard. lol. It's really funny seeing people connect the dots! :) :)

Love ya Ryan!

In case it would help, when I applied just after GW2 came out, I got a reply email very quickly. Something may have happened between times ... such as when the forums were altered. I don't know what was done, but I do remember discussions regarding something with private messages. I'm guessing the site and app process would likely be entirely separate.

I remember accepting Neirai the Forgiven's application, but I don't remember getting an e-mail asking me if it was accepted.

My acceptance notification came in the form of a Vista...i had to jump from rooftop to rooftop to claim it.
make sure you look up high as well as in your inbox

Back