So how do you like the weather in St. Louis Tek?

Pelagrin

Just wondering how you're enjoying the ever-changing St. Louis weather Tek. If you don't like it, just wait five minutes. ;)

I just think it's crazy going from freezing one day, to 70° the next day, to snow again today.

I love it too, that's why it pwns j00.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Jan. 14 2005,5:32)]Just wondering how you're enjoying the ever-changing St. Louis weather Tek.
d00d, I woke up today and there's this thick blanket of snow on the ground? Whassupwitdat?

Oh well. The weather here is decent enough. I'm used to the sporadic weather changes since I lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma most of my life. ^^

The city (of St. Louis) itself is a bit weak, though. Maybe I just haven't properly explored it yet. That, and I'm spoiled by Tulsa's highway and turnpike system. Gar, how I loathe St. Louis streets and highways.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 14 2005,1:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Jan. 14 2005,5:32)]Just wondering how you're enjoying the ever-changing St. Louis weather Tek.
d00d, I woke up today and there's this thick blanket of snow on the ground? Whassupwitdat?

Oh well. The weather here is decent enough. I'm used to the sporadic weather changes since I lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma most of my life. ^^

The city (of St. Louis) itself is a bit weak, though. Maybe I just haven't properly explored it yet. That, and I'm spoiled by Tulsa's highway and turnpike system. Gar, how I loathe St. Louis streets and highways.
I'll trade the snow for the 15 below zero and minus 30 windchill we have this morning..I even took the kids to school instead of making them wait at the bus stop...

Kids are to soft these days..Why in my day, after chores, we walked 5 miles, uphill both ways, in knee deep snow !!! and battled wolves and crazed squirrels to get to school...And it was a lot colder !!!
Now they ride the bus...geesshh...

Wow! I wish I had known who lived in St. Louis. I had a business trip down in Altenburg for almost 3 weeks in December. We flew back the Friday just before all the snow came.

I had a day off on one of the Sunday's and drove up to St. Louis for the afternoon. Would have been cool to meet ya'll.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SSquared @ Jan. 23 2005,8:43)]I had a day off on one of the Sunday's and drove up to St. Louis for the afternoon.
D'oh!

Well, if anyone in or around the St. Louis area wants to get together for lunch or coffee or dessert or something like that, just PM or e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org and I'll see what my schedule holds. ^^

Nice. I'll get in touch if I happen to go again. It almost looked like I was going back this week, but now I'm not so sure.

yeah St lious is kinda nice, if anyone is on the other side of the state (Joplin) you can look me up, or Tulsa has quiet a few people. sorry Tek Less than three you but not going to drive 4hrs to see someone who is married (have i mentioned i loath married people
tounge.gif
(sarcasm) )

Back