So... Burning Crusade Poll

Status of your love for BC?

• I preordered it months ago!

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I'm thinking of preordering it now.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I'm gonna get it when it comes out.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Neirai is one sexah huggabal bare durid.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I'm hoping to see it before I spend my dough.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I'm not interested in forking over any more money.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
I just wanted to post to say I didn't vote "Neirai is one sexah huggabal bare durid." Cause I have stood behind you while you have been in bear form. Enough said ...

I preordered my Collectors Edition a while ago, however I'm not really to excited about it coming out. Nothing of any really important to look forward too.

i checked the "i'm thinking of pre-ordering" .... which is half-true. I *want* to pre-order it, but I want the collector's edition, and I can't seem to find it anywhere yet.

Just say 'no' to bare droods :p

Anyway, since I'm not even 60 yet, I'll wait to get it until I feel that my wow experience is lacking without it :)

Go to a local store if you haven't yet already, they might have the collectors edition available for preorder.

pre-orders are gamestop/EB games's way of making us fork over our money earlier and inducing us to make the decision to buy.

I already made my decision to by so a pre-order did nothing for me except made it easier. Now I will spend less time at the store and more time in front of the PC trying to figure out why things are not working the way I want them to. :)

I went to EB taday, and they wouldn't sell the collector's edition on pre-order, just the normal edition. So I got the normal version. Oops, I mean, I think I'll get it for Christmas if I'm really good.... :)

Back