Smash Bros.

DanR12

With Smash Bros. Brawl coming out in a week, I was wondering what interest there is in some TOJ stuff for it. If you're interested in playing with other ToJ members, feel free to post here in saying so. As I understand it, Brawl will have unique friend codes so be sure to share those when you get the game.

Sign me up! I completely forgot about that game. Good timing too, because I should be finished writing my book in the next week, and that can be my reward!

im going to the midnight release with a friend even though i dont have a wii. he entered us in a melee tournament so yeah

Yeah, my gamestop is one of the ONLY gamestops not doing the midnight release due to a problem at the mall with security... :(

My Gamestop's not doing a midnight release. So I'm going to pick it up with some friends after church Sunday morning.

I plan on renting Super Smash Bros. Brawl as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get my Wii online except when I'm visiting Tulsa. :(

It's pretty sweet so far. I'm trying to connect to some people online right now. Not having much luck.

I heard that older Wii's won't play it...and that they are having a lot of problems with the game and internet play, but mine works just fine (about a year and a half old, so I guess it must've just been the first ones or something...)... Played for 6h 30mins so far... :)

I heard that older Wii's won't play it...and that they are having a lot of problems with the game and internet play, but mine works just fine (about a year and a half old, so I guess it must've just been the first ones or something...)... Played for 6h 30mins so far... :)

Does it need to be updated? when I first got my Wii(used) it spent over an hour updating its software over the internet,

Some wiis have problems reading the dual layer discs, but it is a very small percentage and I'm not sure it actually has anything to do with how old the system is.

Has anyone done much with the stage editor yet. I've made a few and I got a couple that are pretty sweet, but most of them are terrible. I'd be interested to see some of your map ideas.

I have had a blast in the stage editor...Maybe we can swap stages...

I found out the whole Wii disc reading problem was a cover up by a big gamesto store that accidentally erased some discs... Nintedo told a friend of mine there is no reason a Wii should not play Brawl...

I don't know who is familiar with the Crush Siblings website, but if you sign up there, you can get a :somewhat: customized signature with your Brawl code on it, as well as creating groups for use in Tournaments once those get started. If the tournament page is up yet, I don't have access, but the whole site is still under construction so the tourneys and ladders will come later I'd imagine.

Anyway, I was wondering what the interest in creating a Tribe of Judah group there would be. I imagine it would attract new like-minded folks who aren't aware of ToJ or the CGA in general, seeing as how SSBB is platinum already.

I think creating a ToJ group would be a great idea. I think their would be a large group a gamers we could attract from consoles and Smash Brothers would be a great game to start with. It's so insanely popular already.

Back