Shooting boogers at aliens!

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
When I shoot something in Counter-Strike the bullet wholes on the wall are green. (boogers) When I shoot someone the blood is green (aliens). Does some one know whats wrong? This is really bugging me!

hm... cheater should be banned u know..

lol jk, i think something from other pub servers could alter the mdls and blood animations and bullet holes.. try saving all ur maps, configs and erase cstrike folder. Restart CS from Steam game list and move all the saved files back. See if it fixes it.

Lol. It's your parental visual lock on your options menu. Otherwise if it's not disabled, an annoying tomato soup colored paste = blood. I like alien booger color better...

*introduces alien booger color to online community*

HEY! WE LIKE THAT COLOR! - Online Community

webmonkey.com

cyan #00236
red #23102
"alien booger" #23974

lol that's interesting but I'm not sure :p the parental lock just takes away the splattering of blood for me it sure didn't turn the stuff green o_O I'm not sure try flash's fix tho it might work

It is fixed now, er...well it has been for about a month. Just thought I'd like to round out the discussion.

[toj.cc]phantom said:
When I shoot something in Counter-Strike the bullet wholes on the wall are green. (boogers) When I shoot someone the blood is green (aliens). Does some one know whats wrong? This is really bugging me!
TSK, tsk tsk...... Phantom I know you have to earn the money to buy your weapon and bullets... couldn't you atleased have some money for bullets instead of shooting .... ummm boogers.

Sorry but when I read your post I thought it was funny. had to write something sarcastic. Hope you not taking it seriously.

(RED) Manuela

Back