SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazgul

There are SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like each class has there own and they look bigger then the ebon hawk....You know what this means.......SPACE BATTLES....and hopefully you can get upgrades and such.

Your ship looks like it acts as your home base, which is awsome...not needimg to go to a planet over again to get new orders sounds great.

THERES SHIPS!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen anything to indicate that there will be a "flight simulator" mode for the player ships. The Devs stated they did the ships "like those in KOTOR".

Looks like a combination player house and shuttle service at this point. It is possible that they are going to save the space combat aspect for a later expansion like Jump to Lightspeed.

If there is space combat I have no doubt that it will be better than it was in KOTOR, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is not in the game at release. Bioware has made 3 good space RPGs (KOTOR and the Mass Effect games) thus far with little to no player-controlled space combat, so it isn't like space combat is a necessity.

Like I said befor all star wars movies start in space...with out that element your missing a bit of star wars.

However if I am to be DarthNazgul I supossr my minnions would do that fighting.

Hey I have a question....if you play as a sith do you put Darth in your name or is it given to you?

Nothing related to the "Darth" title has been announced yet. As for the movies starting in space, not having space combat hardly restricts them from showing things in space. I have no doubt that there will at some point be a cut scene that involved a space battle, but that doesn't mean players will be able to do anything in that battle.

I can see your ship being raided or boarded so there might be battles in space...in your ship.

Well, we already know that there is a battle in space in a ship because of a couple developer videos last year.

Back