Sharpen your knife and clean your guns

Which game should we compete in?

• Total voters

Captain_Tea

Well if DannyMeister gets timmmmo we have a good solid team foundation. We need to take a vote and see which game we should play. After the holidays we should be ready to engage the enemy :p.

Either would be fun, but I'm voting for 5 because WWII setting is awesome, it loads in a fraction of the time, the friends system, and 4 keeps booting Tim. By the way, he is still very interested in playing with us. I believe he got his membership to the TOJ site last week, just hasn't signed up for these forums yet because of finals week. After two weeks home with his family for Christmas, he'll be back.

I'm back from all my holiday traveling. So is Tim, and I even have a second roommate that just got the game. Are we going to get a scrimmage or something set up soon?

The holidays are over so its time to get things rolling. I am thinking we should start with a CoD4 team on Team warfare league ladders. I'd like to do Cod5 too at some point but since we don't have a server for WAW it would be difficult. Whats your thoughts?

Back