Server usage!!!

Blackbeard

Since before the release of MW 2 our CoD World at War server has reduced in usage,:( so m uch in fact that if it does not pick up soon I will request the Chapter to be put on the inactive list, we have had a CoD server since Modern Warfare and it pains me to see good server time being taken up by a dead server, there is a few on a Rare occasion but in the overall scheme, it is Dead:mad:. Let me know your thoughts.

Sorry to hear that BB :/ Maybe you can start up a Bad Company 2 server in place of it. I don't know anything about that game though.

I'd say bury it. You can always start a new one if interest peaks again. Who knows maybe infinity ward will repent and add dedicated server support soon.

Lets give it till after the Holidays, if not then the chapter will be serverless and most likely inactive :(

Merry Christmas MG, Cap, Azz3er, Danny, Tek, CS and to Everyone :)

I hate to say it but it looks like MW2 is killing WaW. If you look at server usage for the last 2 months it's pretty dead, just one person hopping on every couple of days. There were only a few instances where 2 people were on at the same time. It never exceeded 2 at once according to gametraker.

I hate to say it but it looks like MW2 is killing WaW. If you look at server usage for the last 2 months it's pretty dead, just one person hopping on every couple of days. There were only a few instances where 2 people were on at the same time. It never exceeded 2 at once according to gametraker.
Call of Duty: World At War was on sale (I forget the discount percentage) during the recent Steam holiday sales, so you might see a resurgence in player numbers.

It might help to coordinate a recruiting push with Shadetaker, ToJ's Lead Recruiter, and see if it yields results.

Back