Server title..

Flashon

Just a note, the server title says its Tribe of Judah:Christian CS 1.6 [Temporary].

Why on earth would u put Temporary in the server name? No offense but that's just getting the players off the server. If I had no idea what ToJ was, and I was just a pubber and was looking for a server, and I found a server called Temporary. I'd go in because of good ping or whatever reason, but I'm sure I would probably never think about coming back because since it's "temporary" it can go down tomorrow. Why bother putting it on the server list?

Doesn't matter if it's temporary or not, just change the name. If you guys get a permanent one, then you can just post the IP update. Just thought it was uh.. weird that it said [Temporary].

GG to people I actually saw, and to those who play source, 1.6>source all the way. (btw this post is refered to the 1.6 temp server)

Hrmm, an idea. Someone can change it easily, just need authorization. We have noticed a decline in players in the last few weeks. From nearly 300 hits a day to about 100. Not sure what is attributing to that :/

Flashon said:
Why on earth would u put Temporary in the server name?
When we first tagged the server as "Temporary," we weren't expecting it to take more than four months to raise $813 from a community with over 500 members. Given that we haven't yet raised half that amount, I agree with Flashon's suggestion. We'll change the current server name to advertise the new (dedicated box) server IP when we bring it online.

Talon or $hane: Please remove the "Temporary" from the server name when you have a chance.

One thing I noticed was on some of the advertisments for support and donations it directs us to a url thats listed as something like. tinyurl.217.com like someone put a link in there but its not being formatted correctly.

I changed the whole file around with like all the urls fixed uploaded it to the ftp and it did nothing, but 1 of them is rigt because I think tek did it

Admin mod has to be reloaded. Done

Also, 1 thing i noticed last night while playing. Everyone started lagging, the CPU on the system was at 100% for about 2 minutes. This host is overloaded.

Kick People above 200 ping is like going against people who just dont have money for good internet. They shouldn't be punished... I say we give the Host a Midget Slap

Back