Sermons?

Malohaut

Hey. Would you be interested in me sharing more lessons? I've got an idea for the Armor of God study and can do others if you'd like. What do you think?

Hehe. cool. Well, I'll put some up just in case anyone is interested. If no-one is, that's alright as it gives me a chance to share my heart as well as my current studies.

So what are you up to these days heiscominsoon?

Yes, preach it on preacher Malohaut!! :)
I know there are many prayers reaching our Father concerning this ministry. I am proud of everyone's part here, and with new studies by Bowser, Phix, and Litsafalda's tireless dedication to Lydia's, I feel the prayers are being answered.
I truly believe when someone comes to know the Lord it is the efforts of not only the Holy Spirit, but He graciously uses a village to bring it about. There are those who work the field, those who sow, those who water, those who reap the harvest. I have felt loved and at home here since day one, and I pray that everyone, including new people will always feel the same. I think that sense comes from everyone's dedication to Jesus.
There have been Bible studies here, as well as dedication to devotions given by Kidan, Rizz, God's Peon, and Boswer for a year or more, as well as the Malosermos. Tek, Gen, Hescomin, all tireless in their efforts. I feel that their faithfulness has lit the path for others to come and share God's Word. Therefore assisting us all in a closer walk with the Lord as we grow in Him.
God bless all who serve here.

Last edited:
Where are these bible studies? I ask so that I can post mine there as well instead of putting it here where few might look.

And you're absolutly right. While the prayers of a righteous man avail much, where two or three come together, there Jesus is. And when the whole body comes together in prayer and worship, watch out! Hehe.

God be praised!!

As for the old sermons...in cyberblackholeneverland...I loved the one you did on the Commandments and I have not been able to find that one. On the main page here, under Religious Discussions there is an area for Bible study. Bowser's most recent study is under Religious Discussion with it's own thread, Phix has his under Bible Study.

Last edited:
The one of the 15 commandments is in this very forum stickied above. :) As for the others, they are gone, but not forgotten. hehe.

I will go ahead and do the Armor of God under the Bible Study forums. :) Hope its well received.

Actually, some of my later sermons are posted above as well under Camelot Sermons I believe. It has a lot of Gyllis' sermons, but some as mine as well.

Last edited:
I have thoroughly enjoy your teachings; the Holy Spirit has greatly used them on my heart. Thank you for taking your time for teaching, admonishing, and exhorting. LORD Love you for assisting each one of us in our Christian growth.
May God richly bless you and supply all your need.

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:5

Last edited:
I just share what I know and understand. I take no credit for my work and give all credit to our wonderful God.

But to put it humbly, thanks. hehe

Back