Seriously

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
Seriously where are the admins for this server? I have been stuck for like weeks now and no one has come on to fix it. I am gonna have to kill my character which is really a major incontinence.

I can help ya... if you come on soonish, ill be waiting, or...

0e0aa48fe2de693ec77f177eec3af4a0.png

13ae79dd5a6c411a5ef81cb25580106b.png

Last edited:
One of the things you play against in Minecraft is Minecraft itself. :/ Sorry. I think you're gonna have to kill yourself in game. If that doesn't get you back, then I think deleting the player.dat file for you in the Server files will fix it.

I realize this is an old post, but are we still having an issue? If you had to die to fix it, please let me know what you would have lost, and I will get the stuff back to you!

Yeah still an issue. we had to die. It is ok though I am just kind of blah. I hav enot been on for a while because no one has been on and I kind of feel it is over done on the server. So if the server resets I might be back. but right now the server is kind of used up.

I'm still on. I haven't been lately due to work travel these last few weeks, but that's winding down this week. From what I can see, there appears to be plenty of room for building on the server as it is, so I don't see the point of a reset. But that's just my opinion.

I'm still on. I haven't been lately due to work travel these last few weeks, but that's winding down this week. From what I can see, there appears to be plenty of room for building on the server as it is, so I don't see the point of a reset. But that's just my opinion.

well I can udnerstand that coming from you. You fortress of power builder.

One thing I want to do is build a city. I always see those builds and such on youtube and I want to do that. but for the life of me, I can not get anyone to help.

One thing I think that would good is maybe remove the 6000 block limit on the map? maybe go out farther? We dont have all the biomes.

And the reason I think we should reset is new patch came out tons of new stuff and unless we get new chunks loaded we do have that new stuff. It wont show up unless new stuff is loaded.

I play when time allows, and until I fully find my place I'm mainly a follower when it comes to joining an already made family such as this.
Whatever happens to the server, I'll go with the flow.
Soon I expect a little time and I could help gather some materials for a city. With three people collecting, we should hit 100k blocks in about two weeks?
Peace!
:cool:

Back