selling old games

|CoR|Braveheart

rainbow six Rogue spear
command and conquer red alert
bode miller alpine skiing (not opened)
half life 1 blue shift, TF1, and opposing force
Anberlin- cities (music)

give me offers, i can sell them all or seperate.

73c2c989ddedjz7.jpg

73c2c989ddedjz7.jpg

2e7c40bebf47cd1.jpg

7cf4f99c2e8awg5.jpg

7498721b0e43fl7.jpg

3b32ca55322dqp1.jpg

da3a6080aef3vb3.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but most of those are probably worth a .50 cent trade in...and can be picked up real cheap. Might as well take them to EB Games.

[toj.cc]phantom;273743 said:
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but most of those are probably worth a .50 cent trade in...and can be picked up real cheap. Might as well take them to EB Games.

is that the place that buys PC games? i could not remember if it was gamecrazy, game stop, or EB games...

most of the game stores have some sort of pre-owned/trade-in policies. They'll typically give ya a few bucks of in-store credit for each game, unless they're still really popular games that they can re-sell in a hurry.

Usually places don't buy back games because the cd key is "used" then unusable for new registrations.

Doesn't everyone just love all that wonderful DRM?

most of the game stores have some sort of pre-owned/trade-in policies. They'll typically give ya a few bucks of in-store credit for each game, unless they're still really popular games that they can re-sell in a hurry.

Who would want to trade in their popular games...

I believe Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is popular, but I wouldn't trade it.

LOL, $200+ for it on the X-Box! :eek:

Dang man, I can't believe my Guardian Heroes game is worth that much...

You could try Ebay, Braveheart.

Moderator's note: Quoted post deleted.

Hi Kelly U,

I would just like to know if your "workers" that harvest the gold are slaves and/or work in sweatshop like conditions for little to no money.

Thanks, bye

Last edited by a moderator:
*cough*

Seems to be an abundance of spam bots hitting CGA lately.
That's what I get for approving registrations in queue. -_-

If people want to post without their posts appearing in moderation, they'll have to click the link in their registration e-mail.

It's too much of a hassle to nuke all the spam posts.

ANYWHO, just wanted to let you guys know that these are still for sale until friday...then i am selling them to a used book store.

i have the THIEF trilogy...all 4 discs, would you guys pay me more then $10 for that?

Back