Seeking Volunteers To Lead Bible Study

When I led the guild, one of my chief weaknesses was not delegating authority as much as I should have. I'm not going to make that mistake now and let Bible Study suffer.

I'm holding an open call for a Bible Study leader group who would teach on topics. I'm hoping to put together at least 4-5 folks who will be able to lead at various times, so that everyone has the option to participate. Please respond to me via PM if you are interested. I will then discuss any volunteers with the officers; not everyone will be selected.

Please do not take offense if you are not selected-- this does not mean we think anything less of you than of someone else, it could be something as simple as us not knowing you well enough, or you only having been with us for a short amount of time. If you are not selected, I will attempt to personally contact you and explain why.

So, if you are interested, please PM me who you are and why you'd like the opportunity to lead a study once every month or two, and a couple of topic ideas you'd like to tackle.

*sheepishly holds hand up* i guess i could take a stab at it.... hopefully its not too hard to lead people who are mainly older than i am...

Back