Screenshots

WARP DRIVE TEH ACTIVATE

Me in my wee little burst frigate. Isn't it cute?

BTW what ship are ya flyin' there, Cloud?

The first ship is a Comorant-Destroyer Class
The second is a Drake-Battle Crusier Class

Both are Caldari ships

Caldari sports car......(Crow --> Firgate Class Interceptor)

Notice the speed in the second pic? I can the MWD indefinitely.

My current ship.
20070602212619ab0.jpg

My ship fighting...right before the...the..accident.(warped to another location and took on 5-6 guys which killed me)
20070603031820kb3.jpg

What do you have in the low slots?

I don't how many times I've warped into a belt, and got stuck on an asteriod trying to warp out.

I had these things that repaired my armor. But they are gone now and I use a shiled booster, armor repairer thing. Also got a new ship after my old one went kaboom.

When you ship blows up, not everything is lost. something end up in a can floating in space. If you do it soon enough, you go back and get anything that wasn't destroyed.

More pics....

This is my mining barge out mining ice. the little things around it are the drones that protect the ship while it mines.

This is a Kestrel = Frigate class missle boat.
Really easy to get into with low skills, and tons of fun to fly.

This last one shows the scale of a frigate.....that little ship is a Kestrel, the big one is a Charon the Caldari Freighter.
If you look at the Overview, you'll see the Kestrel is only 340m away.

dang.... those screen shots gives EVE a new light... how much can you pick up EVE for... or is there a demo?

Well i only have about 3 days left on my trial and haven't been playing much lately b/c if being too busy. I tell you what if that game was a little cheaper monthly then I would probably buy it. Otherwise it would be a waste to spend money on it and not be able to play it a whole lot this summer.

The game is $14.99 for 30 days. You can get the 14day trial. There's a link to in this forum. What separates EVE from other pay as you go MMOs is that they don't charge to initially buy the game, and they don't charge for updates. You simply buy Game Time Codes (GTC). If you play a good bit, you can make enough in-game credits (isk) to buy a GTC from a player essentially playing for free. That does take some time to get to that point, but you can get there eventually.

I know some have heard me say this a lot, but I love the way skills work in EVE as you can get busy with RL, and not get behind in training. Slalomdms, I'd recomend setting a skill that's going to take a long time to train just brfore your trial runs out. That way if you decide to wait and come back to it later you'll have a new skill

/me looks tastely at Caldari BattleShip V :p

yeah...I think im gonna let my sub run out and that run its ~35 day course :p

Speaking of a Caldari battleship, I finally snapped a few shots of my Raven....the "Never More"

And here's some of a station raid in a Kessie...

Yep, though there is something to be said about frigates. That's where you gotta love, and hate transversal. :)

Though the Kessie is not as well off as say a Merlin in terms of shield and armor, however being able to fit 3-4 missile launchers with newbie skills makes the thing mean. Add in a shield booster, and a Cap recharger, and it's GAME ON!

Back