Saying Goodbye

Flashon

I am now official out of ToJ. I have contacted Tek7 already about this. (please note this has nothing to do with Hatred, sD incidence or any other personal things to ToJ.)

I have left ToJ, but I'm carrying all the memories with me. The first day i got on cs, when rizz slew me for no reason in scoutmap (then slaying himself as a punishment), and getting to know everyone from verylate 1.5 days to now.

I enjoyed everyone's company in ToJ. Elders were always wise council, always ready to extend their hand to help in anyway.

However, decisions had to be made for my life oneday or another. I'm taking a long break from Games. Actually "quit" CS and other game-related stuffs. It was also my parents' wish to do so, and to break all bonds with any game related community and such, Christian, or not. I have signed out from many of the communities, which among them, ToJ.

I won't be gone forever from CS. Once in a while you may find me peaking in on ToJ CS server, or will see me in mostly CGA section. I will probably decrease my amount of visiting ToJ forums, but you will see me around. Which also means, i will still be active CGA member.

Anyway, it was very fun and nice playing with all ToJ members. Would like to thank personally Tek7 for helping me with SC chapter (whilst i was a leader) and Council members for some helps privately.

Good bye, n' God Bless.
FlashoN

Oh poo...just when I was getting to know you

GL HF
sad.gif

atleast now we won't get flashed!

hey flash its been nice playing with you...its always good to put your life ahead of games. Its a wise decision.

good luck and keep in touch

.seek.

sad.gif
hope ur gonna hang around still.. (and i seriously dont remember slaying you.. but sounds like something i would do..lol)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Nov. 20 2004,5:26)]
sad.gif
 hope ur gonna hang around still.. (and i seriously dont remember slaying you.. but sounds like something i would do..lol)
1.5, ToJ server, it was scoutmap

You put a vote on for Knife-only and someone was using a scout, and i killed him with a scout. U thought i was violating the rules so you accidently slew me 4 times. After that. rizz: oops... egh!. *admin_slay rizz*. it was funny.

I will be back sometime, and you will see me hanging around in forums and i am still a CGA community member. I'm not gone forever
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
lol. have a nice gamefree life! ... Actually games aren't that great... you could be doing other things such as reading the bible... but we are (at least most of us) somewhat addicted to games...
tounge.gif

good job on quitting.
tounge.gif

:eek: 'course u are
biggrin.gif

it does do no register once in a while. Formatting sort of helped, but yes my configs are soooo screwed up after i let 10 other ppl mess with my computer -_- my huge mistake. now my mouseskates are half torn, half the configs screwed up on computer, and now my desktop is full of junkies
biggrin.gif
gg. gotta format again methinks. Game configs aren't much of my issue, but the dll files on windows are x:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Nov. 19 2004,7:24)]I am now official out of ToJ. I have contacted Tek7 already about this. (please note this has nothing to do with Hatred, sD incidence or any other personal things to ToJ.)

I have left ToJ, but I'm carrying all the memories with me. The first day i got on cs, when rizz slew me for no reason in scoutmap (then slaying himself as a punishment), and getting to know everyone from verylate 1.5 days to now.

I enjoyed everyone's company in ToJ. Elders were always wise council, always ready to extend their hand to help in anyway.

However, decisions had to be made for my life oneday or another. I'm taking a long break from Games. Actually "quit" CS and other game-related stuffs. It was also my parents' wish to do so, and to break all bonds with any game related community and such, Christian, or not. I have signed out from many of the communities, which among them, ToJ.

I won't be gone forever from CS. Once in a while you may find me peaking in on ToJ CS server, or will see me in mostly CGA section. I will probably decrease my amount of visiting ToJ forums, but you will see me around. Which also means, i will still be active CGA member.

Anyway, it was very fun and nice playing with all ToJ members. Would like to thank personally Tek7 for helping me with SC chapter (whilst i was a leader) and Council members for some helps privately.

Good bye, n' God Bless.
FlashoN
NOOOOOO NOT FLASH NO!!!!!!! i hope i will see u again soon

Back