Sat April 28

Manyik

We will be holding an official guild event on Saturday the 28th at 2PM central time (so all you other timezoners can adjust for once).

Gulidwars Scavenger Hunt:
Teams of no more than four will be given a list of items, pictures and other tasks to complete and prizes will be given out based on speed of completion.

Event will begin at SOE hall

Aww I have to work. Hope you all have fun and get lots of prizes!

EDIT: Ahh I thought that it was this weekend. Mabey ill be able to make it after all.

Last edited:
No this is not a joke I am going to run the hunt earlier cause I have been hearing guildies asking for earlier events.

Rho

kool beanz.

edit: maylik u do know ur sig has the word together mispelled as "togather" ?

It wasn't me! Rho wanted to spell it that way. Even I noticed it with my terrible spelling skills but he said he was spelling with an accent.

Kel Queen of all Europe

It wasn't me! Rho wanted to spell it that way. Even I noticed it with my terrible spelling skills but he said he was spelling with an accent.

Kel Queen of all Europe

YOU CAUGHT A SPELLING ERROR?!?! it must be a sign of the apocolypse :p

i might be able to come but it depends. also the nfl draft is on so im gonna watch it too but i will most likely be there

Doesn't it figure? I want to play, but I'll be in Alabama with Paul and HE will have the laptop. Just because he needs it to do his PowerPoint presentation and podcasting demo...

IF he does his demo in the am session, I may be able to play anyway...

i might be able to come but it depends. also the nfl draft is on so im gonna watch it too but i will most likely be there
Translated:
Wrathbone might not be there...Go ball...Wrathbone will try to be there.

Sorry. My brain can't cope with sports. :)

Food for thought.......I got an Underworld Passage Scroll in a drop the other day. It allows your entire party to go to the Underworld whether we have favor or not. Perfect for scheduling a guild event.

Back