Shagz

Anybody interested in any of the following:

2 Maj Absorption
1 Sup Hammer Mastery

1 Maj Fire Magic
1 Sup Water Magic

1 Sup Expertise

1 Maj Fast Casting

Free, donation/tip or trade to any guildie. (looking for any good dagger mods/green daggers)

I don't need any of the runes but I have some green Shrouded Oni Daggers if those would interest you.

hey guys,

Thanks for the offers!
@Halonic: Would love the Oni Daggers, will watch for you online over the next week; i'm usually on 11pm or 12pm EST.
@Azuresun: Don't really need those upgrades at the moment, but if I catch you online and you still have 'em, I'll contact you.

will watch for you online over the next week; i'm usually on 11pm or 12pm EST.

The only night I am up that late is Friday or Saturday and thats iffy. I get up at 4am CST every weekday and Sundays so I am usually in bed early. Deer season started last wekend so my Saturdays are 4am now also. If we can't hook up quickly maybe I can give them to someone who plays at the same time you do so you can get them that way.

Either that, or tell me when *you're* usually on and then I can jump on as well. Tues and Wed are no good for me to meet any other time other than late at night, but Thurs is more open.

Guild Wars needs a Guild-wide drop box or something. :p

but Thurs is more open.

Guild Wars needs a Guild-wide drop box or something. :p

Thursdays between 2pm CST and 9pm CST is a probable.

That drop box idea need to be explored by Anet. Like cubby holes in the guild hall. If you don't want an item just put it in a cubby hole and the first guildie that wants it takes it out. Good idea.

re: Drop Boxes...yea, I think it would be awesome if you could do that. You could also lock things up to be picked up by specific players by, say, naming it with the user's character's name or something.

But until that happens, how about we meet at, say 6pm CST (7pm EST, my time) on Thurs? Work for you?

Thursdays between 2pm CST and 9pm CST is a probable.

That drop box idea need to be explored by Anet. Like cubby holes in the guild hall. If you don't want an item just put it in a cubby hole and the first guildie that wants it takes it out. Good idea.

...and suddenly, your occasional give-out-free-items becomes loads easier...

I wrote out all the stuff in my storages the other day. I was gonna post it on here but it scared me to death.....didn't know I had so much stuff. I wore out two pencils just writing it all down. Didn't feel like typing for 30 minutes so the handwritten list is as far as I got.

Anybody interested in any of the following:

2 Maj Absorption
1 Sup Hammer Mastery

1 Maj Fire Magic
1 Sup Water Magic

1 Sup Expertise

1 Maj Fast Casting

Free, donation/tip or trade to any guildie. (looking for any good dagger mods/green daggers)

Do you still have the runes or did you give up and sell them? I had forgotten to keep an eye on this forum
:)

Kel Queen of all Europe

Back