Rizzie  youre always the first to reply

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Sometimes I get so tickled because I think maybe you're the only one who actually takes the time to read what I
type. I told you I had an idea for it but just finally got the
words I wanted.

And he's my challenge to the rest of you here in private
prayers...... take the time to really look for your blessings
too and let us know and hmmm go a step futher use them
to help promote Christ more and set the example so others
will follow. Rizz and I can't be the only ones to put blessings
in the newsletter each week...... I know God works in the rest
of your lifes just by the bit of witness I get from each of you
when you reply on some of the posts... etc. (For the moment
I have not chosen to respond to some of them because I do
not want to be the one to create mutany of sorts.) Even with all of my own crosses I still know how I believe and such and
my stand on some of these issues I feel are started by the
devil to try to divide us. Just my opinion.

SO GET PRAYING AND TAKE GOD'S (my) CHALLENGE.

Blessings, "Angel"

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think maybe you're the only one who actually takes the time to read what I
type.

maybe this will change if i ever get a real life.. i have seen pinocchio it can happen...
wow.gif

RIZZnochio :)

Hey, I just got here, kind of hard to bet rizz to the punch if you aren't here to do so. Also, Rizz is 7 hours ahead of me, so, I can assume he'll bet me to the punch most times.

ie...assuming most people are in EDT and post around 6pm. For Rizz, that is 11pm, for me, that is 4pm. Rizz is at home, checking his email before going to bed, I am still at work. :p

But, he isn't the only one who reads your posts, fear not...I'm here to read them all. Be afraid, be very afraid.
wink.gif

Yeh being in my timezone usually has its advantages. I start checking forums when i get home from work which is still morning in most places there. It doesnt take me long to catch up to all the posts left the night before while i was in bed.

Plus the fact i never go out helps... theres only so much tv can offer.. so i just sit here waiting for people to post.. oh man im so sad.

LOL nope it doesn't matter what time of the day I post rizzie usually gets them first. My work schedule really varies a lot so some days I post (EST) in the morning, or afternoon, or evening or even around midnight and he is still the first to reply. But you were supposed to tell me watcha think about your blessings silly.
Blessings, "Angel"

I am posting a reply to your reply before Rizz does. Uhm, I better say something intellegent before this comes off as spam.

I made somebody laugh today who was having a very bad week. I didn't even know that they were having a bad week. That was a blessing!!!

lol you go honey that was a mustart seed any rainbows?
rock.gif
? Keep looking you never know what you may find ... you go me with a chuckle if that counts. Blessings, "Angel"

Hmmm mustard seeds are the smaller blessings...just as important. Rainbows tend to be those big blasts...... the ones you really notice. Imo anyway... Any other thoughts?
rock.gif

Blessings, "Angel"

SWATTT CORY, goodnesss you're supposed to be talking about blessings here. But I am truly blessed by your friendship. Top that........ smiles Blessings, "Angel"

Blessings....lets see. Everyday is a blessing. My kids and wife are a blessing. You guys are a blessing. (and gal).

smile.gif

Cory

Back