Rit wand for necro

sdenotter

Hey guys, i need a good wep for my Necro, If anyone has a Restoration wand, or rod or what ever it is, i would love to trade it for something in my inv... i got lots that i can trade... but as i said it has to be ONE handed... otherwise it defeats the purpose of my green off hand... thnx

Certianly.... im not sure if im there yet with Ashley i can do the gymnastics if need be, but it would be even more appreciated if you could grab it for me and trade it to my "oradan raene" account. (that way i dont have to fumble between two accounts. if need be i can trade you for a weapon too

thx

Ok got it. Just pm me the next time you get on and I will try to look for you too. Sorry it took so long. I have been doing a lot of work in my weed infested yard before it gets to hot.

By October I wont remember what cold is anymore but the few weeks of winter we get in January will remind me :)

Looks who's talking CA boy

Kel Queen of all Europe

By October I wont remember what cold is anymore but the few weeks of winter we get in January will remind me :)

Looks who's talking CA boy

Kel Queen of all Europe

ITS FLIPPIN COLD HERE!

ya ya so its not like blizzard cold, but i had ice on my driveway for a week straight...and im at sea level!!

twas a cold winter. but it is starting to get hot *sigh* yesterday was a nice day.

ITS FLIPPIN COLD HERE!

ya ya so its not like blizzard cold, but i had ice on my driveway for a week straight...and im at sea level!!

twas a cold winter. but it is starting to get hot *sigh* yesterday was a nice day.

None of you know what cold is... when you get to -40 CELCIUS then let me know and i will say its cold lol but its finally nice in edmonton too.. just hit 19 ... so roughly 60F

haha, oliers... i watched them play the sharks once... i think they beat us... but then we beat them! =D

BTW: my dad is taking me to a Sharks playoff game, its going to be uber cool! im so excited!

Lol well yea, Last year we had a good season... game 7 of the Stanley cup finals... the only reason that we didnt get it is cause those dang carolinans injured our goallie... *grunt* lol in all seriousness... we would have had it if they hadnt injured rollison :(

Ok got it. Just pm me the next time you get on and I will try to look for you too. Sorry it took so long. I have been doing a lot of work in my weed infested yard before it gets to hot.

:) thx... I keep looking on X-Fire to see when your in-game... If you want, just PM me over x-fire, and i will come on...

Back