Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion

Aleron

Eh?
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Rise of the Hutt Cartel
The first Digital Expansion for The Old Republic™ introduces an aggressive new enemy threatening the future of the galaxy: the Hutt Cartel

Experience 5 new levels, including story-driven missions, as the level cap increases to 55!
Face-off against a frightening new enemy when you battle the nefarious Hutt Cartel.
The fate of the new planet Makeb is at stake... and in your hands.
Stay tuned for more information coming soon - Over the next few months we will reveal more exciting new features!

$9.99 for subscribers :D

http://www.swtor.com/rothc?intcmp=sor_bwa-mkt-t-us-hp-013

I've been in and out of the Old Republic all day, enjoying the story and leveling my Jedi Shadow, Kensuke. I bought some Cartel coins to move up to preferred status a day or two ago. ...and now I find out there's gonna be an expansion.

I think EA/BioWare is just scheming to get my money. :p

Thanks for sharing, though. Guess I better get some toons up to the current cap between now and the Rise.

I've been saving the planet and side quests on Corellia so I'd have some exp to cash in. We're headed out to look at Christmas light displays but I'll look for you when I get on later. Also keep an eye out for Kahiel's toons to get an invite.

I've added Alerron, Kahiel, and Mik'hael to my friends list. Should I be looking for other toons? Those were the ones I saw in signatures with Called to Light attached to 'em, but I may have overlooked others.

Kahiel started working on his Trooper, Maronius. I resumed working on my Knight, Akando.

Last edited:
I got the e-mail last night (during our leadership meeting ;) ). I am pretty jazzed, but at the same time disappointed that I have to wait still Spring.

I hate waiting but I have plenty to keep me busy. Plus, I'd rather have them come up with a great product than rush it out.

Well I just resubscribed in order to get my cartel coins, so maybe I should go ahead and get the expansion as well. I'm definitely interested to see what sorts of things they add to the class storylines.

Well I just resubscribed in order to get my cartel coins, so maybe I should go ahead and get the expansion as well. I'm definitely interested to see what sorts of things they add to the class storylines.
Sweet! I'll pass CfD GM back to you. Come on over and make a Republic toon on Begeren Colony if you get a chance.

They've released a little more information about the expansion. Everyone who preorders the expansion will get two bonus items and an exclusive title.

The Dr. Oggurobb Hutt Holostatue: Train under the illustrious Hutt scientist Dr. Oggurobb with this portable training device that he created in his own image.
"Scourge of the Hutts" Title: Republic and Imperial forces that adorn this title will be revered across the galaxy.
The Makrin Seedling Mini-Pet: Get your very own Makrin Seedling to follow you around and creep out your enemies! Possessing bark-like skin and grass-like nerve-rich tissues that blend in perfectly with Makeb’s environment, the Makrin Seedling has a distinguishing and eerie look!

This is in addition to the 5 day head start you will get if you preordered before the 7th.

Article is here.

They have also released a video preview of the expansion.

I forgot to preorder prior to the deadline for 5-day early access. I guess they're trying to entice more people to preorder. Any clue as to the release date?

Back