Rift's 1st Worldwide Dynamic Event Begins March 30

ewoksrule

http://rift.zam.com/story.html?story=25742

Trion Worlds just announced that Rift's first worldwide, fully dynamic conflict event will kick off on March 30 and last for about a week. During that time, invasions from the Plane of Death will engulf Telara as Alsbeth the Discordant leads massive invasions across every zone. Players of every level can participate in the battles to earn hundreds of new exclusive items, such as a Spectral Horse and a transmogrifying disguise that turns Ascended into the rotting undead.

If Ascended are successful in their efforts to drive back the invasions, they can journey to the "River of Souls" 20-man raid zone at the edge of the Plane of Death to fight through the horde of undead and make Alsbeth pay for her crimes.

Get ready to witness the true power of Regulos the Destroyer next week! For more details on Update 1.1, check out the Alpha patch notes.

Should be interesting. I'm glad to hear that they aren't locking it down to higher-level players only.

Yah I'm glad they don't exclude it to just the 50s. And they obviously scale down the mobs to the levels in that zone. I've gotta say they have done a lot on this game and it's all magnificent!!

Yea I agree, the fact that a level 8 can get the same epic feel as the level 50, is nice. I know some things change at 50, but this is true that this game will give you a truly epic feel even in the earliest zones, and that is truly a neat deal... No zone has been just ho humm... Some I have not liked much but overall, they really are all very nice.

Plus the dress up quests are fun too... I liked the one where I dressed up as the Cultist and listened in on the plans they were making... very neat quests too... That in Ironpine.

You must now do, the dailys on the rifts that are your level to get credit for it.

I would strongly suggest that we call out for events in zones we are in so others will be able to join in. The issue is that we do not know where these events are going on, unless someone tells us.

example would be: [Guild]Corinth: Hey guys lots of death rifts in Stillmore,

Also if anyone is having trouble finding the rifts to do the dailys please say something others might be able to tell ya what is going on in other places that could help. Plus if we know your having trouble some of us might be able to come help ya or group up with ya.

There is an accievment for getting to 300 of the specal sourcestones. I do not want anyone to get left behind in this, some of the rewards are amazing. Now that they have added accesories to the vendor for every level range. The one thats on there is a huge bonus for me. I can only imagine that it is amazing for the other levels and classes.

God bless you guys and lets work together to get the most out of this event.

Jason

I was unimpressed with the accessories. They are a very very small bump from my blue that I got from a faction vendor (like +1 str and +2 end; hardly worth grinding for stones). So for and epic item that's disheartening. In other words, I don't think they should be labeled epics if my blues are just as good.

Anyhoo, I do like achievements, so that's pretty cool I guess.

I am super bummed right now. Just found out that the event this Sat is a one shot deal and starts on time at 12pm The dev said not to be late for this one, cause stage 2 and stage 3 happen fast together and then its all over.

Of course my twin's 4th bday party is this Sat.... QQ

I am super bummed right now. Just found out that the event this Sat is a one shot deal and starts on time at 12pm The dev said not to be late for this one, cause stage 2 and stage 3 happen fast together and then its all over.

Of course my twin's 4th bday party is this Sat.... QQ

Well I guess you could say your twin's Bday party is a one shot deal, they grow up fast together and the same birthday never comes again too. Hey you even get to pay monthly fees for them :p :) .

Last edited:
Back