Requested Inactive Status!!!

Blackbeard

:mad: I have requested that our World at War server be removed and our Chapter be moved to Inactive status, we can always re-open a server later:(:(:(

I have spoken with Tek, He is canceling the World at War Server due to OUR lack of use, He will not be moving the Chapter to inactive status, so if World at War 2 releases then we can be prepared, also many have said they were going to purchase Battlefield Bad Company 2 [BFBC2], so If you are going to Purchase the game and would be interested in expanding our Chapter or opening a Battlefield Chapter then please reply in a post [Be advised that if a Server is needed then we will have to support our own funds for the monthly costs, depending on how many people[16,32,64 man] the price will vary and if we get a server I will help absorb some as well but we are a Chapter and it is not fair to have only one or 2 members support the server costs, as has happened in the past, the money we would donate would be for our server only but we have a few months before release so think about it and let me know your thoughts :)

Last edited:
Back